Tuesday, September 16, 2008

While we were gone...

We lost these big limbs in a storm. The one on the right broke away from the tree and landed with the base in the opposite direction (the tree it came from is to the right of the picture)

I'm not sure how long it's supposed to take to grow carrots-but I planted these earlier in the year, neglected them for several months and dug them up today. I think they are supposed to be bigger that this. I'll wait a few weeks and dig up more of them-maybe they will keep growing. They are just for the rabbits anyway. I hate carrots.

Here are some more fake artwork pictures of Squirt. The first one is oil and the other pencil-obviously. Isn't he a handsome subject.

If you will notice I have added a few new features to this blog. You can sign up to "follow" this blog-which really only serves to make me feel special. Also I have compiled a list of veterinary related posts I have written and will add to them as I go along. I have chosen this option instead of writing an entirely different blog. Less time consuming.

1 comment:

manymuddypaws said...

your carrots are awesome! totally made me laugh! :o)