Sunday, September 28, 2014

Reunions round 3

This time we headed to KC for Jerry's 20 year high school reunion (I know, so old right?). Anyway, this included about 3 days of "where do you live, what do you do, do you have any kids" conversations. And specifically directed at me "did you also go to Center?" But all in all it seemed like everyone had a good time and we even got to visit with friends that came in all the way from Australia as well as many others that Jerry was friends with back in the day. And it seems like everyone else had enough kids to make up for us not having any. 

One of the activities was a tour of the high school, the highlight being the "museum" room where I found this gem. 

How cute is he? 😊

2 comments:

Karissa said...

"And it seems like everyone else had enough kids to make up for us not having any." lol.... I'm sure that's how I'll feel if I ever go to one of my reunions. I see enough on Facebook to know that many, if not most, of my classmates have turned into baby-making machines.

It makes me pause a bit to realize that my 20-year (HS) reunion is only a couple of years away... I remember when my parents had their 20-year reunion and how old that seemed. Oh my. :o)

Nicki said...

Yeah-mine is in 3 years. Ugh.