Friday, October 16, 2015

Race trip 2015

This year was my turn to pick the half-marathon trip and I chose Myrtle Beach! So Wednesday after work Cheri and I hit the road with Legend and Renny for Sikeston, MO. We got in a bit late and then had a good nights rest before the long drive to the outskirts of Asheville, NC. The hotel we ended up in there was rather questionable so we went to bed and hit the road early today to get settled into better accommodations.

Here is the view from our room. 
Legend was so excited she was whining because she saw the water from our balcony! And when we shut the door and she tried to run back out she ran into the glass-dork. 

When we finally headed out to the water I think she thought it was the best day of her life! They enjoyed some water play and then some rest after a bout of salt water enteritis. 



I have better pics on the actual camera but these will do for now. 

Ferris wheel on the boardwalk. 

And one last walk on the beach. 


No comments: