Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving

We had a full weekend of activities over our long weekend in St. Louis.  First up, we had Thanksgiving dinner with a good portion of my mom's family at my aunt's house.  Nadin got to meet a lot of people and entertain them with information about her home and her thoughts about life in the U.S.  And of course her first official Thanksgiving dinner.
And here she is learning about the difference between American currency and monopoly money.

Friday we went to the local AKC agility trial to visit some friends, see Trip, and watch some dogs.  Then off for a little Black Friday shopping.  Saturday we headed to my high school for the Joe Haug Give Thanks 5K.  I won my age group, got to visit with Mr. Haug and see a few old friends.  Nadin was frozen but bettered her time by a few minutes. Then we spent an afternoon at the Science Center-crossing one STL landmark off our list!





Saturday evening we had a family dinner and sunday we had a family lunch.  Then a long drive home but I think it was a success!

And Nadin made a new friend.


No comments: