Monday, April 4, 2016

First quarter stats

This year, I am attempting once again, to run 1000 miles in a year.  I'm off to my best start yet and as of the end of March I had run 243.  I only have a little more catching up to do and then I hope to start building in a cushion for any illness, injury, vacation or other unexpected hiatus.  It's still a long way to go but at least I'm not starting too far behind this year.

I'm also tracking how many surgeries I do in a year.  I've been curious about what that number would be for awhile but I kept forgetting to keep track.  But this year I've been carrying around a calendar and writing them down every day.  At the end of April I had hit 882.  And that's with going on vacation, a few snow days and having some student help a few days!

No comments: