Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Catching up


Nothing much going on here. I've been trying to make some career decisions but have not come up with anything solid yet. Hopefully I'll get everything worked out for the best.


I wrote earlier in the week, or last week or whatever about my jaw muscles improving (at least I think I did). Anyway I was finally thinking I was really making progress and then I started getting a lot a soreness and swelling on one side again. I thought I better have it checked out and of course it has some infection in it. I sort of thought that may be it. So, now I'm taking antibiotics for a week.


I've also been working on some Christmas presents so haven't been blogging much. Also not much going on anyway. But maybe the rest of the week will be more interesting.

No comments: