Monday, November 2, 2009

Show-me Canines Agility Trial

Legend, Linda, Chesney and I went to Columbia for one day of competition at the Show-me Canines trial. Legend ran great-I was so happy with her. She was fast, enthusiastic and responsive. But she knocked a bar in each class. Since down bars are a rarity for her it was hard to be too bummed about it-but it sure would have been nice to get the Qs. I'm just hoping this trend of improvement continues, even though we only have a few more trials before the end of the year. The photographer got a lot of great shots so even though I really don't need more pictures I went ahead and got a CD of all of them. Here are some of my favorites.




10 comments:

Paint Girl said...

Great pictures of Legend!!

Diana said...

Im glad you had fun. The pictures look great. Diana

Chris and Ricky said...

Awesome photos - especially the one of Legend flat out and jumping! Sorry about the dropped bars but glad things went well otherwise!

manymuddypaws said...

those are great photos- it's hard to get action indoor shots.

i sympathise about the bars.

Splash said...

Cool photos! I heard that agility trials in the midwest (?) are indoors. I've never seen one other than outside or in a covered arena on dirt. Is that a facility for dog sports? That's a lot of mats! I wouldn't want to be on the work detail to lay those babies down!

Splash's mom, from sunny California

Sara said...

Great photos!

I swear I'm keeping the agility photographers in business. I have to buy them all. You can never have enough photos, as far as I'm concerned.

Nicki said...

It is a facility for dog sports. Many trials are held in dirt horse arenas but some are outside or at indoor soccer facilities.

Anonymous said...

I was very impressed. Legend's runs were very controlled and nice except for the dropped bars. You should be proud.

Sarah said...

nice indoor shots!!

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures, sounds like fun