Friday, November 27, 2009

Turkey and Cake

We had a great Thanksgiving with my family-I've been munching on leftovers ever since! Today I had to go back to work but Jerry went out and did some shopping.

Wednesday was our last agility class of the year. It was cold but fun and Legend ran well. It was also Legend's birthday. Hard to believe she's already four! To celebrate the dogs had cake from the Three Dog Bakery. It looked good enough to eat but I refrained. Speaking of eating my jaw is much improved-I hope to be normal soon!



Tomorrow I have to work (again) but then we are driving to KC for the MU/KU football game. Someone at Jerry's office gave him tickets. We will be late but still in time to see most of the game. Go Tigers!


5 comments:

Diana said...

The cake does look good enough to eat. Happy Birthday Legend. Diana

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Legend! What a cake! That's so cool!

I was giving my dogs some "woofers" from Three Dog Bakery the other day and said, "These smell so good I want to eat one."

Chris and Ricky said...

Happy Birthday Legend! Your cake looked so yummy! Wish I could've had a bite!

Sue said...

Our guys had treats from Three Dog Bakery for their birthday. They looked so good we did try them. Believe me they were made for dogs.

manymuddypaws said...

happy birthday legend! that cakes does look yummy!