Saturday, November 7, 2009

The good, the bad, and the ugly

The good news is that my Scentsy party netted over $900 in sales and I got a lot of free stuff. Thanks to all who ordered!

The bad-I finally had my wisdom teeth pulled on Thursday, something I'd been happily putting off for a number of years. But I finally got a cavity in one and it was no longer advantageous to put it off. My jaw is still sore and swollen up like some sort of freak but will hopefully start to improve before going back to work on Monday.

The ugly-Jerry got rear ended yesterday. He's fine and at least the people had insurance but here is the car



It's actually is worse than the photo shows. We are hoping the weekend gets better!

4 comments:

Chris and Ricky said...

Sorry about your wisdom teeth having to be pulled - that's no fun at all! And also sorry Jerry got rear-ended! Thank goodness no one was hurt and I guess his car can be fixed. At least since their insurance will pay for it, you don't have to use your $900! :)

Sue said...

Ouch and ouch!!

Diana said...

Must have been a great party. I hope you ordered some great stuff. Sorry about the teeth and car. I hope the rest of the weekend gets better. Diana

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

OOOH, Yikes, sounds like a rough start to the weekend-hope it all goes better the rest of the weekend