Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Nothin much


Not much going on here. I've been slowly trying to recover from my oral surgery. I woke up this morning still very sore-more so than I have been the last few days so I took large amounts of pain meds and took a nap. But first I had to drop Jerry off at work and then took Legend out to aunt Cheri to get her ears clipped again. She was looking like a Papillion, it's much better now. Also picked up some raffle stuff-our local NADAC trial is this weekend and I'm in charge of the raffle so I have a whole room filled with stuff to group together and haul to the trial site this weekend. Jerry is taking the car in to be fixed tomorrow so hopefully that will not be too long of a process. And that's about it!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Sure hope you are feeling better soon.

Love the photo!

Diana said...

I hope your mouth feels better soon. Diana

tervnmal said...

I had a LOT of dental surgery done a couple of years ago so I feel your pain. Hope it heals fast. Take the meds. Better living through chemistry.