Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

We didn't travel anywhere this Easter, but there was no shortage of activity this weekend. Jerry's friend Aaron was in town so on Saturday we all went to Silver Dollar City and were joined by Kristen and Kennedy. It was a perfect day to go-not too hot, not too cold, and not too busy. Some of the ride lines were a bit long but we still got to get in quite a few of them before closing time. Here are Kennedy and I riding the bouncy frogs.

Kennedy in the lady bug at the baby playground


The big kids riding the little kid roller coaster
Kennedy on the butterfly ride.
Kennedy and Kristen on the butterfly ride.

Yesterday we went to church and then worked in the yard. Jerry got the tractors ready for mowing and I decided to start digging up ground for a vegetable garden. I only got it about 25% done and today my back is killing me. Not a good sign. Who knows when that will get done. Then we put together our fire pit and bench and had a little fire when it got dark.
In the afternoon there were some clouds gathering behind the neighbor's bradford pears and I thought it made some good photos. I have another one but I'll post it later. I thought I had it up but turned out I had this one posted twice. Anyway, you get the idea.
The dogs had a great day yesterday-they got to play in the yard all afternoon and use the pool whenever they wanted. They were all quite tired when we got in for the evening. Oh, and Trip's ears are now up if anyone is interested.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Sounds like a fun filled weekend. Diana