Sunday, June 9, 2013

Not a lot to blog about

I know it's been a while but there really hasn't been anything exciting going on.  Mostly work.  I worked all day, every day last week (crazy huh?) and spent three night out of town as well.  Plus I worked a rabies vaccine clinic for the local spay neuter group yesterday morning.  When I wasn't getting paid to work we were working in the yard, cleaning the house and slaving away at a remodeling project (more on that at a later date).  So not really much time to blog either!

I finally got back to running today.  My training has been abysmal since Nashville.  First it was two weeks off to rest my knee.  Then two weeks of light running. Then two weeks of being sick.  Then catching up on sleep and stuff around the house.  So, I don't have big aspirations for the 10k next month but at least I'll be there.  Hopefully.  I don't know if I'll make my 1000 miles this year but there is always next year.

With any luck I'll have time to post more interesting things this week.

No comments: