Monday, July 21, 2014

NATCH Legend


Even though we had to wait for it, I'm glad it happened at our home trial with all our friends and family present to celebrate with!  Even better, it was on Saturday so we had the rest of the weekend to enjoy it and relax.  Even though it was the last event on Saturday.  And since it was our club trial I don't know that I had that much time to relax!

But, all in all, it was a great weekend and we are really excited.  In addition to the Chances Q, she also earned 3 regular, 1 jumpers, and 1 tunnelers.  She probably would have Q'd in TNG but I really made her hold her contacts, which was good because as you will see in the video she barely squeaked in the contact on her NATCH run!

Here are some of her runs from the weekend.  I put her NATCH run first if you don't want to see the whole thing!



And here are some better photos of course!



I'm always amazed when I think about all we have accomplished.  This girl has exceeded my expectations in so many ways and I'm excited to think about we have ahead of us as continue with agility and also pursue other sports!  I'm also glad I had a friend to talk me into trying NADAC in the first place because we have met so many great people and have had some really awesome experiences.  A NATCH was never something I anticipated working for, but I'm glad we did-it was fun and a challenge and shows off Legend's versatility by getting a championship in two venues.

As with most things, it was not always easy, but worth it.


You were a pain girl, a thorn in my side
Drove me insane girl, a white-knuckle ride
                  -Brad Paisley (Pressing on a Bruise)

I may have closed my eyes a few times, but I'm still glad I rode.  And it's not over yet.

2 comments:

Karissa said...

You did it! Huge congratulations! :o)

I love the purple bar, too!

Melinda Wichmann said...

That is so awesome! Congratulations!