Thursday, August 14, 2014

Dogs, cats, runs, and other updates

Lyric passed the therapy dog test this weekend!  So pretty soon she can start taking some of the burden off of Zodiac.

There is a lot less peeing in the house since the girls have been crated during the day.

I got my 10k time down to within a minute of my PR.  Not quite where I wanted to be, but a lot better than it was a few months ago.  I'd like to get in more training, but seems like my days keep filling up with other things.  Or like tonight where I just piddled around in the yard and then decided to blog instead.

I had to get new flowers.  Most of the ones I got before died.  I'm not very good with plants.  Most of these were on clearance so I guess if they die it's not a big loss.  But hopefully they will last awhile.










1 comment:

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

the flowers are gorgeous. WHOOT!!!! HUGE CONGRATS to Lyric, and yippie to no peeing in the house- that is awesome!!!