Saturday, October 27, 2018

Always something. All the time.

Things remain busy here. Autumn in-house a little baby break and helped me clean the barn. She’s a really great dog. Someone will be lucky to have her. 


The puppies continue to grow and change. Treat will definitely be cattle dog colored. The other mostly white ones are getting more spots but I don’t know that they will actually be “blue” or gray. 




 Candy was the first to open her eyes! 


And here is some more random cuteness from the day. 










We also had an overnight visitor. Our buddy Jake came while his family was out of town. 






And there is a local Nosework trial happening. Because it was close, and there was a spot available I decided to enter Legend for fun. She rocked most of it and we only made one error in interiors. 

Today and tomorrow I am volunteer coordinator. But I had some great volunteers! I think their favorite part was riding in the back of the truck. 







No comments: