Monday, October 8, 2018

Never a dull moment. Literally.

Sunday Jerry and I went to the local craft fair. In the afternoon we loaded up Riesling for a dry run with the trailer.  All went well. 


Then the girls helped turn him into a magical Halloween horse. 














We hoped some new pics of Gus would help get him adopted. He really is handsome. 








This morning Jerry headed out of town for a few days. I took the girls shopping. First trip to Kohl’s!


And also took in this very pregnant dog. No big deal. Right?? Usually when people say they think their pet is pregnant, it isn’t. Either way I couldn’t not help this little girl. Well naturally when she showed up she was, indeed, very pregnant. I think we will be having puppies within the week. But this really isn’t my area of expertise so we will keep you updated. Welcome, Autumn...



No comments: