Saturday, October 13, 2018

Thursday, Friday, Saturday

Thursday I took Autumn to work for radiographs. We are having at least 6-7 puppies. 




But at least her hips look decent. 

Then there was a birthday party for one of the other students that we were all able to attend. 








We went to the Japanese restaurant and got both entertained and stuffed with leftovers for all. 

Friday I packed up the search team for a Nosework trial in Columbia. I met a friend for dinner and she surprised me with an ultrasound photo. I’m going to be an “aunt” !!!

Meanwhile the girls were getting ready for homecoming. They looked beautiful and had a great time. 


Today they had an exchange student fall fun day. Reports are that it was cold but super fun and Dad did a great job helping and bringing extra jackets. 




On my end, Epic picked up a few novice legs. Legend earned a second place in advanced interiors and finished her title. I learned that we need to practice buried hides more often. We had a few other nice “almost” passes and had fun despite the cold. 


Before




After 




Also, still no puppies. 

No comments: