Tuesday, October 16, 2018

The puppies are here!

But first a few more before pics!




This morning when I went to the barn I was greeted by the sound of a squeaking puppy! She had only had one so far, and had another before I left for work. Fortunately Jerry and our neighbor were able to check during the day. By 10:30 she had 6-7 and by evening had a total of 8! And they are all freaking adorable!















Little Boo is the runt. I’m supplementing him with formula but hope to eventually be able to wean him off that. 



Two females and six males. Autumn is a great mom. Very attentive but not overprotective. Hopefully she realizes she can leave them to eat and drink. It’s only a few feet away!

The girls helped with our Halloween themed names. And I think they were a little sad to learn that they wouldn’t all be staying here forever!

I have some other fun updates but this one jumped to the top of the list today! 

No comments: