Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Clean Cat

Icy was due for some vaccines so I brought her to work with me today to give her an exam and the vaccinations and then decided since I had some extra time to try to give her a bath. She's such a good cat, she hardly fought me at all and just sat in the tub like a dog. So now she is all pretty and shiny and I got some of her extra hair off. She does seem very sleepy this afternoon though-even more than usual, she must be stressed from her ordeal.

I worked on mowing the lawn and did some weeding today. My carrots are finally growing and I think some of my pansies. I did have a bunch of Canterbury bell seedlings coming up too but now I don't see very many, maybe the cats laid on them too much. Here is a picture of some our rose bushes that have been growing and blooming like crazy!



No comments: