Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Random

Here are the ribbons from this weekend...
We have several of these bushes in our yard. They smell amazing and attract a lot of bees. I never really noticed that they bloom before this year. I don't know if I just forgot or if they have never bloomed before. I thought for sure I would remember the smell because that is what I noticed mostly. The flowers are not that impressive. I don't know what they are but I was wondering it they are some sort of Honeysuckle.

Speaking of blooming my Mimosa tree did not bloom this year-I am not sure why.
This Hosta was here when we moved in. Every year it comes back from the ground, gets hot and dry and then dies. But this year it actually survived long enough to bloom.
And here is a picture of princess Icy perched up on a pillow like that is obviously where she belongs.

No comments: