Sunday, October 4, 2009

TAC Trial

Legend and I competed just one day this weekend at the TAC trial. No Qs but it was not without success. In standard she started out faster than she has in months and went up the teeter-no problems. Then she proceeded to take three off course tunnels. Oh well. Jumpers started out a little slower and she then managed 3 off course jumps before she got settled in about jump 7 or 8. After that she was awesome. Fast, happy, controlled-finished beautifully. I even layered something, granted it was on accident-I hadn't walked the course that way. I actually got to run the dog I wanted, the one I trained-wish she would show up more! Maybe we are turning a corner, always hard to tell with her though.

This picture is not of the greatest quality, but I liked that they were offering fun captions for them. I thought this picture went perfect with this caption. Also reminded me that we are not going to "get it" all at once!
Legend is probably both the most frustrating and the most talented dog I have had. Oreo may have had issues-but I could predict what they would be, and Zodiac is laid back and reliable, but this girl-she's another kind of adventure. Either way, I love her-she's pretty much had me hooked since day one!

8 comments:

Sue said...

Great picture. At least she keeps things exciting.

Paint Girl said...

I love the picture!
Where I volunteer, they have an indoor agility course, I would love to take my Aussie's there to try it out sometime!

Diana said...

Love the quote with the picture. I think most of us can relate to that. Diana

Chris and Ricky said...

Great photo and caption!

TC said...

It is a GREAT picture and caption, Legend sounds like some kids the most talented and frustrating!

Border Collie Mom said...

What a great picture and a great team!

baystatebrumby said...

Whenever I see a border collie (and there are several in my town) I love the way they look sooooo much. They are goodlooking and carry themselves so intensely, and they are so smartlooking, and I will forever love their coats. Especially that black & white pattern! I want one so bad! but then I think of who they are and all their energy and exuberance, and I think that the border collie is probably not the dog for me. I still love 'em though. And this is why I love reading your blog! I can get my true border collie fix!

tervnmal said...

Very fun picture! Love the quote and can certainly relate! Nothing worth having comes easy. ( :