Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A tale of two kitties

Meet Lefty (gray) and Barney (Tabby). Just hanging out having a nice time on the steps.
"Oh what a lovely leaf you have found there"
"Will you share with me if I groom your face?"


"No, I most certainly will not. Now back off fool!"

"Mmmm. That Barney sure tasted good."

"Just kidding. He's over there pouting. It was just a leaf. Geez."
Meanwhile, we are headed to NH to visit friends! Enjoy the week everyone. I may post some while we are gone.

4 comments:

baystatebrumby said...

Aren't they awesome! Sometimes I wish I had nice beautiful markings like that! And long whiskers to help me feel my way.

Sue said...

Have a wonderful trip.

Sara said...

Awww, poor Barney. Lefty is such a pest!

Have a good trip.

Paint Girl said...

They are so cute!
Have a good trip!