Friday, January 21, 2011

Naturally

It finally snowed at our house. Only a few inches but naturally it was the day we were leaving for a continuing education conference. Fortunately the roads cleared quickly and I was able to leave work early so it was a decent trip.

So far the conference has not been very impressive but I didn't expect it to be so I guess that's ok. Unwound have rather gone to a bigger one but I have trips planned during the good ones that are close by this year. At least we got some new books and are looking at some new equipment for the clinic. I'm trying to modernize some things there.

And of course it's supposed to snow again Sunday on the way home. But maybe if we can get rid of this snow we can do some agility. If not we can play in the snow which we didn't have time for yet because we had to leave. Legend loves snow and Po seems to like it too. The others can take it or leave it I think.





No comments: