Monday, October 8, 2012

Remember those dog beds?

So I had bought three different sized dog beds for the bedroom.  One for each size dog.  How do you think that is working out?  Let me show you.

Zodiac in the "small" bed.  He thinks this is the best thing ever and sleeps in it night and day.  I think Lyric has only slept in it once.
Here are Legend and Lyric sharing the "medium" bed.

So who does that leave on the "large" bed?

Oh well,  at least they are all happy.  This arrangement does vary from sometime to time.  Mostly because Legend, Lyric, and Icy often sleep with us!

And sometimes, they even get it right...

But not often.

9 comments:

Sara said...

I love photos of dogs sleeping on their beds. My two like to share a bed, even though they both have their own.

K-Koira said...

Why is it that big dogs love tiny little beds to curl up in? Mine like the cat bed!

Karissa said...

The kitty picture made me laugh out loud!

Zodiac looks so cute all curled up in the wee bed. :o)

tervnmal said...

Adorable!

Diana said...

I wonder why dogs do this. I have cat beds for the chihuahuas. And Guiness , who is 21 lbs and 16 5/8 at the shoulder, its always curled up tight in the bed. I dont even know how he does it. LOL They are funny.

Sue said...

It's the same here. Morgan sleeps on Sky's big bed and Sky curls up in the smallest bed. Everyone moves around a lot during the night so everyone gets a sho at the good spots.

Unknown said...

haha. I have been looking at beds for dogs, but I know my cats are going to take them over. I am hoping they will share with the pups, but I'm not hopeful. The cats are spoiled rotten.

Foam-By-Mail said...

It's always funny to see a dog's personality play out in the way they pick their dog bed when given options. It's almost a sure thing that whatever you think would make sense, they do the opposite of!

"Pillow-top mattress? No thanks, the pile of clean towels is much comfier!"

Ellan Lima said...

It’s really weird how our pets act sometimes. The good thing is their queerness is almost always cute! I’ve seen a lot of photos of big dogs sleeping on small beds and small dogs getting big beds, and I never get tired of looking at them. :) Size just can’t define comfort, I guess.