Tuesday, February 26, 2013

More winter


This time, snow.  Not much, but enough to make a mess of the morning roads apparently.  Realistically, I could have gone to work but the first thing people do when it snows is cancel their vet appointment.  So I figured it would be a better use of my time and clinic money to stay home.  Not that I necessarily mind getting paid to read or browse veterinary websites for current treatment protocols and drug recalls but, I have laundry to do.  Instead I let Jerry take the 4WD to work as he had meetings to attend. 

So here are the obligatory snow day pictures. 









2 comments:

Sue said...

Quinn is really handsome. How old is he?

Does Lyric like the snow? Lucy didn't and I think a lot of little dogs agree with her.

Sara said...

Oh, the snow covered trees are so pretty! Magical.

The snow covered dogs are pretty cute too :)