Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fake Artwork

I took this picture of Legend today while we were out practicing. It would have been really cute but it was a little blurry. So I used some program Jerry downloaded to make it into a drawing and now it doesn't matter so much that it's blurry because it is "artistic." I used to actually be able to draw and paint and now I just use a computer program. It's so sad sometimes. Cool program but still sad that I haven't picked up any kind of art tool in years. One of the many things I gave up to go to vet school-not enough time for it all. And just think, in exchange for that I examined a cat because it won't come inside anymore and a dog who started sneezing this morning and has sneezed all day but not while in the clinic. I found nothing wrong with the cat and prescribed the dog some antihistamines which the owner doesn't even know if she can give because they are pills. You just can't help some people. And it is, by the way, my opinion you should not own a dog you can't pill. Cats are a different story-I'll let you get away with that. It's not always convenient but I understand.

5 comments:

Sue said...

I agree completely. All my dogs learn to take pills without being wrapped in meat or cheese. It's a skill that can save their lives someday.

Nicki said...

Sue-I wish everyone would do what you do!

Firefly Nights said...

Looks like a pretty good art program. What you did turned out well.

Jennifer said...

Love the picture! I used to play in photoshop all the time with pictures of Holly and Mikey, but haven't had time lately. Oh, and one word about the dog owner. . . LAZY! I've never been able to figure why anyone would want a pet, and then never interact with them!

dogquilter said...

Don't you just love playing with the art programs?! Looks real good.