Sunday, August 17, 2008


Since I have not been taking many pictures lately, here is Oreo on vacation again.
We have had the most beautiful weather here the last few days. Jerry has a friend in town and Friday night we enjoyed going to the outdoor mall in Branson. Saturday I was off to St. Louis to visit my family and attend the large craft festival on the Riverfront-the weather was perfect there as well. The boys are out playing ball somewhere as no one was home when I got back this afternoon.

Icy ate pretty well while I was gone. Jelly has been using her new assortment of litter well-we still have the couch covered and Spring is excited about her box of bunny stuff that arrived in the mail yesterday.
Our reservations are made for the Border Collie Specialty in October but we are still holding out on some of our entries and will be making last minute decisions. Perhaps I should go do some practicing in this nice weather!

No comments: