Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Or not


I was thinking that I should have received Zodiac's NAP and NJP certificates from the AKC by now so I checked the website to see if the last trial had been recorded. It had, but apparently I managed to set it up so that he earned all 3 legs on both titles under the same judge instead of the minimum of 2. So he has not finished those titles after all. I guess I will enter him one day at the specialty this fall and see if he can "finish" them again.



Icy had her staples and feeding tube pulled today. I was going to leave her IV in for a few more days in case she needed fluids but it started leaking this morning so I pulled it too. Now she is down to just her e-collar. Her infection is still draining some but so far no fever. She did not eat well this morning but I think she's kind of mad about all the stuff I did to her today. She did eat a little tuna when we got home and I have her another pain injection since she seemed crabby and sore.

No comments: