Thursday, August 7, 2008

Nothing too important


Here is a picture of Oreo from vacation since I have not been posting many dog pics lately!


Icy seems to be back to acting herself, I would like to see her eat a little more but she was not a big eater to begin with so I guess I can't expect too much. I will keep monitoring her weight as I try to get her back on a normal eating schedule as we prepare to turn her loose in the house again soon.


Jelly peed on the plastic covering the couch today. Darn. I collected some to take in tomorrow for a urinalysis but I don't have high hopes of this being a purely medical problem.


We are still trying to catch up on yard work from being on vacation so our weekend is shaping up to be really fun I'm sure. The dogs are still feeling neglected since we have not been doing any agility or much of anything else outside with them for that matter. But hopefully now that the cat is doing well and things are starting to slow down a little they can get back into a training routine.


Here is a picture of Spring trying to stay cool-not that the house is that hot but I guess she wasn't taking any chances of being too ambitious!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Sounds like all your furry "kids" keep you on your toes! I hope Icy gets back to herself soon!

Firefly Nights said...

Looks like you have a very handsome doggie family. Your dear bunny wouldn't be safe at our house. Roscoe found some baby bunnies a week or two ago and used them for lunch before we knew there was a nest.