Wednesday, August 20, 2008

This picture is a little hard to see but this is how I found Icy sleeping the other day. She's on her back with all her legs stretched out between the couch and the scratching post. I know it's a pretty sad looking post but they love it, so we keep it. It's a really heavy duty hand made one so they can't pull it over on themselves like the cheap pet store ones. We have been having great weather here-until it rained today. We got rained out of agility so Legend is disappointed but I am kind of glad because it gives me more time go get stuff done before leaving for the veterinary conference this weekend. I'll be gone for 4 days so I need to make sure I get some stuff done before leaving or I'll have even more to catch up on when I come home. And when I come back we'll have a new water heater-ours has been dying over the last week.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Icy and Sky could exchange stories about sleeping accommodations.

dogquilter said...

Isn't it amazing the strange positions kitties can sleep in and still be comfortable?!