Saturday, February 28, 2009

I don't understand my dog

Off to another trial this weekend with absolutely no clue how it would go. Well, Legend was insane in her standard run. Seriously, she was running laps around the ring at top speed, occasionally returning to take some obstacles. When she finally stopped the timer on one of her zoomie circles we were politely whistled off the course. So she had fun but was totally out of control. It was, however, very entertaining. Her jumpers run was much better with just an off course tunnel and popping out at pole ten or eleven. She seemed to be working at a good speed and with nice lateral distance and overall seemed pretty confident. She even made a challenging off side weave entry. So either the training I have been doing with her is working or she has multiple personalities. I'm leaning toward multiple personalities. We'll see which dog runs tomorrow-with any luck it might even be the one that can Q. I won't hold my breath too much though, not until I start getting some kind of consistency from her.



1 comment:

Sue said...

Sounds like Legend and Fudge could do a comedy routine together. Good luck tomorrow.