Saturday, February 7, 2009

Warm weather, baby shower, and barking dogs

We have had warm and springlike weather for a few days here and today I was home and able to work Legend in the daylight. It was a little mushy out but otherwise great for agility. What was not great for agility was the four barking dogs carrying on as they ran around the entire length of our fence. It didn't break Legend's focus (good girl) but they were so loud I could barely hear myself calling commands. Plus I found like 10 piles of poop in our front yard on my way to get the mail. Our dogs don't go in the front yard. Hmmm. Very annoying.

The shower seemed to be a big success. I think everyone had a good time. I just had to share these pictures from the "Guess what baby food is in the diaper game." Sniffing only, no tasting. It was hilarious...




4 comments:

Sara said...

I've never heard of that baby shower game before, and I've been to a lot of baby showers! That is a good one, I bet it was very entertaining.

Diana said...

was the food baby food green peas? Diana

Nicki said...

one of them was peas-they had to sniff 8 of them!

Melissa said...

So who is having the baby? I'll totally have to remember that game for future reference. Linda's new hair cut and color looks really nice! I miss you guys!!!