Sunday, December 20, 2009

Gettin it done


I think I'm officially done Christmas shopping now. I've got one thing yet to arrive and a few left to wrap but no more shopping!

My mom and sister were in town this weekend and we had a good time visiting and also got in some last minute shopping with them.

We also got a few things for the "kids." Lyric finally got a coat. It does have a hood but she can't see with it up!


And the kitties got this fancy toy.



I got a bunch of stuff done around the house today and even made some cookies (I never make cookies). Now I have the rest of the night to relax before a busy week.

Here's Jelly relaxing under the tree although she is not preparing for a busy week.




2 comments:

Sue said...

Lyric looks so cute in her new coat. Lucy used to think she was pretty special when she was dressed up. Little dogs are so funny.

manymuddypaws said...

awww, Lyric looks super cute in her coat!