Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Not enough time

Seems like lately I haven't had much time to blog, which is interesting because it seems like if I'm that busy I should have something to blog about-but I don't. Today I had the day off but didn't do anything too exciting, not even any dog training. I did get some Christmas shopping done though. Getting closer to getting it all wrapped up!

Zodiac had pet therapy tonight so he had to have a bath. Legend went to hide in her crate so she wouldn't have to have one but Lyric doesn't know the drill yet. She hung out in the bathroom with me and watched Zodiac get his bath. Since she's so little and was right there I decided to give her a quick bath too. We'll see if she catches on to this next time! Anyway it seems she and Legend both suffer from "Post bath zoomie syndrome." She went nuts bolting around the house after I got her out of the tub. It was hilarious. And that was perhaps the most interesting part of my day!

5 comments:

Sue said...

She'll learn to hide. Mine all get zoomies after a bath, too. I wish I could trust them outside, but while they're wet and nice smelling, they like to roll and scoot their faces along the ground. They wind up dirtier than they started.

Diana said...

Dogs are so funny after a bath.I lovae watching the zoomies. Diana

Sara said...

Oh we have post bath zoomies in this house too.

Very entertaining.

Chris and Ricky said...

Yep, nothing like the after-bath zoomies!

Lauren said...

I hear that!! I feel like my blog has been so neglected - this dang busy season! Hopefully, we'll hear more from you when you have time!