Thursday, April 23, 2009

Odds and Ends

Ok, first of all I never want to plant anything in my yard with thorns. Ever. It makes everything so much harder. I did manage to get some gardening done today after work-I tried to catch on housework and pack (we are headed to another agility trial this weekend) last night while I was still not quite feeling back to normal.

Second, I was one of the winners of the Dogs on Thursday contest-here's my prize!


And as promised here is the handsome Tate-who will hopefully be going to his new home soon!


6 comments:

Valeri said...

Tate IS very handsome! Glad you are feeling better. I had 3 people miss class last night due to illness. One other person went home early because she did not feel well. Is there something in the water???

Sue said...

Tate's a handsome dude. Hope he finds a great new forever home.

Greg S said...

We had to stop fostering. Too many dogs and not enough forever homes to go around, so now they are HERE forever. Ah well, only a couple of them make me crazy, the rest are OK.

Paint Girl said...

I love your dogs! They are so beautiful!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I will definately be coming back to yours!

Sara said...

Glad you are feeling better. Good luck this weekend!

Natalie Rush said...

Tate is very handsome and we have a well trained owner over here too! :)