Thursday, April 2, 2009

What's going on


First of all our maid service started this week and coming to a clean house is probably about as exciting as getting a new car-what a relief to not have to choose between looking at the dust and hair or cleaning it!

Legend had great fun at agility last night. She was very excited to see all her buddies. She ran well and even ran once for Cheri-they did pretty good together! I tried running Vixen (the speedy-and I mean really speedy-Sheltie) and that went ok.

I had a quiet day at work, we had a reduced staff today since the other doctor was off and Thursdays are usually slow. And today, as expected was a little slow but not totally dead. I saw a dog who ate rocks. A 9 month old lab puppy-big surprise. If they don't move overnight I will probably have to take them out tomorrow (I don't think they will move-it's been 4 days since the owner saw him eat the rocks).

3 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

what is with the rock eaters!!!! we have a few at work- I work at a dog daycare and the runs are all gravel. We've had one dog in particular who is obsessed- he will play with them, and then when we go to take them away he swallows them. Apparently rocks are more fun than 20 other dogs, and numerous toys!!! Oh- and the dog in particular is also a retriever....

Sue said...

Several of my pups ate gravel when they were little. Fortunately it passed thru easily, but it's really hard to stop them when they become obsessed with it.

Sara said...

Maid service! That is too cool. Maybe I should look into that - it could be my way of "stimulating the economy"!