Saturday, May 2, 2009

Around town

I'm getting so annoyed with technology today. First the program that transfers photos from my phone wouldn't work so I decided to just make this post from my phone and load the photos directlybfrom there. Well this stupid blogging program keeps saying there is a problem with the photos and it won't publish. So now I'm trying without the photos to see how it goes.

I worked this morning (boring) and then took a nap in the afternoon. After Jerry got home we checked out the new Ozark rec center. It was nice but not super impressive. Then we walked the new trail along the Finley River. The river was up but not flooded.














Near the riverwalk is a new arboretum
designed by our friend Rob. It demonstrates trees that can be safely planted around power lines.







The dogs got in a good game of fetch when we got back home but it didn't keep Legend down for long. She's been back to pestering us to play again!

Yeah-looks like I was able to go ahead and add some photos. Think I'll stop while I'm ahead. Maybe it didn't like me trying to load five at once.

No comments: