Monday, May 18, 2009

Not about dogs.

Most of you probably tune in to this blog for stuff about dogs, agility, or being a vet. Today you will not get any of that. For months our garage has been in terrible shape-it was a cluttered, dirty disaster. I was embarrassed and disgusted every time I walked out there. But this weekend-we cleaned. Everything. All the piles of stuff in corners, all the messy shelves, all the old paint cans left behind by previous home owners. Everything. So our driveway is full of trash but our garage looks great. Here are the "before" pictures...




And here are the "after" pictures. I know this has been fascinating for all of you but I'm pretty proud of it. Not as proud as I was of Legend yesterday but still proud.






On a more serious note...
Today I found out that the man who taught me all I know about cattle (which right now is not much, but at some point in my life was quite a bit), Dr. Jeff Tyler, passed away yesterday from a sudden, massive heart attack. His wife is also a professor at the vet school-she taught me oncology. They had several children and we are all saddened by this loss.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Wow, look at all that empty space. Now you can go out and buy more stuff! Nice job, I need to tackle my library which became a store room over the winter.

Paint Girl said...

What an improvement! It is so funny how everyone clutters their garage! Ours is cluttered around the edges but have to save the middle for my car!
Sorry about loss of your friend.