Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What you've all been waiting for...

OK, so maybe you have not all been waiting for this, but some of you have....

Pictures of Lyric doing agility-isn't she too cute? She's coming along great for the little time I've been able to spend with her.


This is not her top dogwalk speed but I was handling the dog and using the camera so I think she was a little confused.

And here are some more pics of Trip-I need to have some of these posted on the MOKAN website since he's growing like a weed. I wish he was catching on to house-breaking as fast as he was growing but he's not. Oh well, just need some patience I guess.




Here's a shot of Legend working obedience. I don't have many pics of her doing obedience, maybe because she got asked to leave the ring so much! Hopefully that's all behind her now!

And my handsome boy getting some one on one time after his utility practice. He's such a fun dog, it's too bad his agility career was cut short. But I guess that did motivate us to focus on utility, and when the weather is better-tracking.

So handsome!
Also, once a month I do a veterinary topic for the Dogs on Thursday blog, which I also usually post here-any suggestions for topics?

9 comments:

Got Syzygy said...

I'm so jealous of your brown grass and training outside! Topic, how about Geriatric Care? How to keep your more mature dog healthy and happy!

Sue said...

I've been waiting for them and they're so cute. She looks very serious about her agility, too.

Trip is growing so fast. He's starting to look like an adolescent instead of a round puppy.

Diana said...

Great pictures . I love them all. Diana

manymuddypaws said...

awww, lyric is super cute- she looks pretty proud of herself!

trip looks like he has grown a ton! he has a very high ear set- do you think they are going to prick?

Sara said...

Lyric is so cute doing agility!

Chris and Ricky said...

Awesome photos! Lyric is adorable doing agility!

LauraK said...

Great pictures! I love Lyric's jumping style- so cute!

tervnmal said...

Great pics and updates on your fur kids. Trip is very adorable, love all his speckles.

But what is that brown stuff on the ground? All we have is white . . .

Nicki said...

Got Syzgy-I did a senior wellness post-you can scroll down and find the link on the right. But I could to a post on what you can do at home to help keep them healthy. Thanks for the idea.

ManyMuddyPaws-We think they might prick but are hoping they stay tipped. But he'll probably be cute either way!