Thursday, July 8, 2010

Aren't they pretty?

I don't remember if I planted these last fall or this spring or what, but this is the first time they have bloomed and they are really cool!


Also, I think banana peppers are the most prolific plant you can grow. I'm still getting tons of them and we don't really eat them. But I'm also getting berries, cucumbers, and tomatoes. With watermelon and cantaloupe still to come!

Squirt is still really sore. Probably because I have not been home to keep his abscess holes clean and dry so they were all packed with dirt and mud tonight. I feel so bad for him, hobbling around all the time. He needs a nice padded stall and a personal caretaker.

3 comments:

Chris and Ricky said...

Gorgeous flowers!

Sorry about Squirt - if I lived closer I'd be his personal caretaker!

Diana said...

The flowers are just beautiful. Sorry about Squirt. Diana

Sara said...

Love the lilies!

Sorry to hear about Squirt.