Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's been that kind of week

Squirt's feet aren't healing right. He had to have a bunch of dead tissue removed and now will have a lot more foot bandaging and a prolonged recovery time.

One of my best friends is going through a personal crisis and since I live half way across the country I don't feel like I can be much help.

Jerry and I celebrated out ninth wedding anniversary.

I have spent appoximately 17 hours in the car since Sunday.

Only of those things I would consider a happy event. Oh well, could be worse.

Here is a cute picute of Legend I never posted.




2 comments:

Chris and Ricky said...

Very cute photo of Legend and congratulations on your anniversary!

Sorry about Squirt's feet - hope that he heals quickly now and can start to feel better!

Also sorry about your friend - if you are listening then you are helping a lot even if you can't physically be there.

tervnmal said...

Ugh, hope things are looking better now. Congrats on your anniversary!