Sunday, November 9, 2008

Finally

Finally. Finally. Legend earned her first AX leg this weekend on her last run-after a trial full of off-course obstacles and other mishaps. This is her first standard leg since finishing her OA in February and the first time she has qualified in anything other than FAST since March. Not that we have been to a tremendous amount of trials but enough that I was getting pretty tired of not getting any Qs. After a while just providing crown entertainment is not enough!

The rest of the weekend was good too. We held a surprise 80th birthday party for my grandma-who was very surprised and it was a nice party. I also joined my sister and cousin at another cousin's house for dinner and visiting and Legend got to play with their dog, Sandy-they both had a good time. Legend also got to play with my parent's neighbor's daughter who was staying with them-I think they both had a lot of fun and it gave me a break! Now it's time for me to enjoy the rest of the weekend at home.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Congratulations. It does get tiring being the half time show, doesn't it. Unfortunately Fudge likes that part best.

Diana said...

Yea! Condratulations. Diana

manymuddypaws said...

Congrats!!!