Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More about blankets and other various topics

Here are a few more pictures of the dogs posing because I have nothing new to post. It did get warmer than expected (I think) today so we were able to play outside some.

I had one person left to get a Christmas present for and thought that this person would enjoy some fuzzy blankets if I could make one that looked good enough to give as a gift. So I got some more fleece and did another practice one. I made sure I measured all the fringe and made all the corners rounded evenly and it turned out great. So now I will be making a few Christmas blankets.

I also did laundry and some house cleaning which was not nearly as interesting. We are all getting ready for the local NADAC trial here this weekend. There will be several dogs competing for the first time so it should be a big weekend for everyone. Sadly, I have to work Saturday morning so will be missing out on some of the fun.

Also I don't think Icy has used her new blanket at all. Jelly has been sleeping on her but no, she is not playing with the fringe. But at least she didn't pee on it. She is still living in the garage but seems ok with that. Jerry gets to visit with her when he works out.




No comments: