Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hot


So it's like 75 degrees here and I had to turn the AC on in the car while I was out Christmas shopping. It was weird. But I am almost done with my shopping-I haven't been done this early in forever. Although I'm sure my sister is well ahead of me. I had to submit a list to her quite some time ago :)


It was a great weekend to get in some nice outdoor time with the dogs since it was not cold and Legend has been working hard on agility since we have 3 trials this month! She is doing much better on her weave poles (all 12 of them) and I have been really making her stick her contacts since she gets so wound up at trials sometimes that she tends to just blow on through-sometimes missing, sometimes just getting lucky. I also got some of my gardens weeded out. They were all really neglected this summer.


Isn't this a handsome boy?

Apparently this is what goes on here when I am not home. I'm sure Oreo would be up there too but he can't jump up that high anymore. I actually put him on the bed with me last night since Jerry was gone (Oreo likes plenty of space) and he stayed up there for awhile before defaulting to his usual under the bed routine. I know it's hard for him to drag himself in and out from under there but I can't convince him to stay somewhere more comfortable.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Looks like your pack would like to sleep in. The time change has thrown mine off, they woke up at 3AM and thought it would be nice to have breakfast. Fat chance.

Greg S said...

Don't you love late autumn "heat waves". It was in the 70's this entire past week here in Colorado. I know the snow is coming soon enough, so its time to enjoy this now!

Diana said...

I know some people dont like dogs and cats sleeping on the bed but how can you see that and it not just melt your heart. So cute. Diana

Anonymous said...

This is a classic dog person photo. No room for you :-)