Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Big Girls




The puppies may look sweet and innocent in this picture but they have recently learned how to climb the deck stairs and they are very proud that they can get up to the door all by themselves-just like the big dogs. They also explored the agility equipment today and tried out the lower parts of the A-frame and Dogwalk and checked out the tunnel as well. Maybe they have agility in their futures?

Since my sweet husband frequently brings or sends me flowers I have accumulated this fine collection of vases that are cluttering up our cabinet space. I wanted to do something useful with them so I am planning on filling them with marbles in colors that will match our kitchen and placing them around the top of our cabinets. I think it will look nice as long as Icy does not knock them over or eat the marbles since she loves to hang out up there.
It is dull, cold, and dreary here so I have just been hanging around the house working on chores and projects and playing with dogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good idea for the vases. I was thinking of doing an xmas one with small plain balls.

amanda from manymuddypaws