Thursday, December 18, 2008

An early present

Sue-our friend (and one of our top clients!) from over at The Portuguese Waterblog made this amazing pillow as a Christmas gift for me-it goes great with my Border Collie Blanket and she even put my favorite color (purple) on the back side! Thanks again Sue-I love it!

Peyton had a reunion with her sister, Hope, today as her foster mom brought her in for her next vaccination. Hope was the smallest puppy and spent her first several weeks fighting off tough parasite infestations. She is doing great now and has put on almost 2 pounds! She and Peyton wrestled and played and had a great time. Tess is doing great in her new home-her new dad is so happy with her. I'm so glad we were able to save Kitt and her babies from the pound-they are all such great dogs.

3 comments:

Sue said...

I'm so glad you like the pillow.

Diana said...

The pillow is beautiful! Diana

Greg S said...

Thats a cool pillow - my Rip dog loves to sleep with his head on a pillow and that one would be perfect :)