Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A day to really be off


I left work around 11:30 this morning after my lone surgery was finished and had the rest of the day to do not much of anything. I didn't have anything really pressing to do and so I elected to not do much. I did start a load of laundry and clean up the kitchen but that's about it. It's a pretty nice day but I didn't want the dogs out too much because I don't want Zodiac muddy for therapy tonight so they are taking it pretty easy today too. Now that some of our evening activities have slowed down for the winter I need to get back to doing some running and working with Zodiac on utility-what else is new. Legend needs to work on faster starts in agility and throw in a little obedience practice now and then and we should have some pretty solid things to work on over the winter. We are not entered in any more agility until late January.


I'll leave you with a few pictures of Icy in goofy places.

2 comments:

Sue said...

It looks like Icy likes her new blanket.

Nicki said...

That's not actually her blanket-of course she is a cat and "owns" everything in the house!