Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas is over-all of them

This is a much younger (probably around 6 years ago) picture of Oreo I came across when we were loading pictures onto our digital photo frame. Just thought I would be fun to share.


Our various and assorted family Christmas gatherings are all complete now and we are left with lots of food and many nice gifts. Jerry is watching the final games of the regular NFL season and I have been putting all our nice new things to use. And eating. The dogs each got a life-like stuffed animal toy from my sister. There was a bunny, duck, and squirrel. They loved playing with them but already pulled the head off the duck and destuffed him. Peyton especially liked the squirrel and all the extra attention my family gave her over the weekend. Oreo has been sleeping pretty hard since all the excitement but Legend viewed all the company as people she could trick into playing with her.

On another note if any of you have read the stories of our cats you may remember Pumpkin who I am pretty sure I saw passing through our backyard today. It's been awhile since I've seen him but I'm pretty sure it was him. He didn't act like he remembered us or living here and ran off but he looked fat and happy.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Oreo was a handsome dude. Check for an award on my blog.