Saturday, December 13, 2008

Marbles and more




Here are some of my vases filled with marbles-I forgot to take pictues of them all before I put them up and I didn't want to move them again so I just have these to show. I didn't get enough marbles so I still have 2 big vases to fill. They look really nice in the kitchen. I like the layered ones the best-the ones where I just mixed the colors and dumped them in don't look as neat as I thought they would. But they look good enough that I'm not going to dump them out and sort the marbles so I can make layers in all of them! Our kitchen/dining room wallpaper is grapes in case you were wondering. Hence all the blue, purple, and green.

Peyton is doing great-you'd never know anything happened to her. She took a step back in crate training with all the Lasix and liquid diet but today was better-only one accident!

Aren't these guys sweet?

2 comments:

Diana said...

I like the layered marbles. You have some neat ideas and are creative. Im glad Peyton is ok. Diana

Sue said...

The marbles look nice. I like the colors. Peyton is a doll.