Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

What I would really like is a program that eliminates green eye as well as red eye. This picture would have been great if it were not for glowing monsters you see. One time I tried to color in their eyes using the "paint" program but that really doesn't look any better than the green glow-so this is what you get.
And here is my Christmas present to myself (along with the vacuum). Every year there is a kiosk in the mall that sells various framed artwork and last year I really wanted this one but did not want to spend the money. This year I decided to go ahead and get it. It looks great in our bedroom. I know everything looks crooked in the picture-but it's not, I must not have been holding the camera level.
This afternoon the local ice arena had a free skating session so we went. Jerry had been once before but I had never been ice skating. It's actually not that much different that roller blading so I was able to do ok. It was fun and I didn't even fall!

1 comment:

Diana said...

It, the picture, goes great with your bedroom. You are very brave to go ice skating. I would be afraid of falling and breaking my arm. Diana